This afternoon I have a real treat for you. The chance to win your wedding favours with the amazing Hola Mola. Now this competition is very personal one to me, as Ana the owner of Hol Mola is a good friend of mine. Our sons go to the same school and she lives 2 streets away from me, so I have got to know Ana very well over the past year. Her cakes, desserts and chocolate treats are OUT OF THIS WORLD! It really is no word of a lie when I say I have never tasted cakes like hers! I ordered myself a chocolate birthday cake this year from Ana, and it was Soooooo delicious. She then went onto bake Dexter’s birthday cake, as well as a number of chocolate treats for Nik and I! Honestly she is a real talent when it comes to her knowledge of chocolate. Nik and I both agree we have never tasted chocolate like it! It’s her amazing secret ingredient!
So just for you my lovely readers, Ana has been kind enough to offer up an exclusive competition for you to win your wedding favours.
50 favours individually wrapped
These favours can be personalised with chocolate transfer edible ink with personalised message or image.
- Full Chocolate Lollies Belgian or Milk
- Chocolate Medals – Belgian chocolate with Argentinean toffee
- Chocolate covered min Oreos
Ana will chat through your ideas, and come up with a design that fits with your wedding theme, either form the pictures here, or another suitable design you may have.
You can use these as wedding favours or as a fabulous addition to your dessert or sweetie table.
More about Ana
My name is Ana Moll, known by some of my friends as Mola! I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina. From 2000, I lived in London and worked in the theatre. I’ve always enjoyed cooking and baking. In Argentina we love to gather with friends around dinner or ‘mate’ (LatinAmerican tea) with pastries. We are a very friendly community that always finds an excuse to eat good food! However, my real passion for gastronomy started in 2013 when I became pregnant of my twin boys. My friends would laugh at me because I felt emotional every time I cooked, thinking how much love I was feeding my babies. In 2017 I moved to Sheffield with my boys where I decided to focus on baking and creating fun distinctive treats. My recipes come mostly from my hometown Buenos Aires, from Majorca and from Sicilia where my grandmothers were from. Most of them have a secret ingredient that makes them very special and all of them are made with lots of love and care.
Cooking in Argentina, isn’t just about the food, it is a ritual and a ceremony that bring people together and that’s what I love about this business!
How to Enter
It’s super simple to enter, all you have to do is:
- Pop over to Hola Mola INSTAGRAM page and follow them
- Leave a comment below giving the date of your wedding, please also leave your email address so we can contact you if you win (this will not be displayed publicly)
The Competition closes on 1st August
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is open to UK residents, and you must be over 18 years of age to enter.
- Closing date for entries is 1st August 2019 entries after this date will not be considered.
- Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The prize draws and competitions are free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per couple.
- The winner will be chosen at random within 7 days after closing date and will be notified by email and will agree design and quantity with Hola Mola
- Maximum prize to be 50 favour units individually wrapped.
- The winner’s name will be published in HolaMola Facebook and Instagram pages
- The prize will be sent to the winner on agreed date and needs to be order with at least 4 weeks’ notice.
- Delivery cost not included.
- There is no cash alternative and no change given
- There will be ONE winner and the prize is as specified.
So go on, what have you got to lose?! Get yourself entered into this fantastic competition. Think of how cute these will look at your wedding, either as wedding favours or as an addition to your sweetie or dessert table. I wish I could enter, as I am getting serious Hola Mola withdrawal symptoms, I need Ana’s chocolate in my life!
For more information on Hola Mola go to
The post EXCLUSIVE BOHO COMPETITION: Win Your Wedding Favours With Hola Mola appeared first on Boho Weddings For the Boho Luxe Bride.